Types of PVC FOILS
PVC foil is an environmentally friendly and affordable product, used in many fields without any harm to health. Over the years, due to the accumulation of experience and the development of technology, the types and designs of this product have also increased. As one of the most popular materials for use, the PVC foils and their various colors and designs have become more popular.
- Foils for vehicles’ covering.
- Foils for printing.
- Economic foils: For short- and medium-term uses, you can use these bright and dull products to get good quality at a very acceptable price.
- High Sequential Foil: with its high brightness, high color intensity and good sunlight resistance, the 3700 series foils can be cut easily according to its soft structure, it can provide the most convenient shape when installed.
- Magnetic foils: It is easy to cut, process and print these bendable foils due to their flexibility. They are easy to install and can be easily printed over. It is an indispensable product for manufacturers and exhibition owners who work in the field of magnetic advertising. At present, most car ads are made by these magnetic foils. This product is used for sticking and displaying products on refrigerators.
- Phosphorus foils.
- Transparent foils: Because of their transparency, these foils are designed to allow natural daylight.
- Reflective foils: Sometimes we cannot read scripts because they are difficult to see clearly in dark places. In these cases, these foils reflect the largest amount of light, so that even if the light source is weak, it provides a good reflection and is suitable for all climatic conditions. Areas of use:
- Reflective devices.
- On brands to make them more clear.
- In the brands of these foils.
- Other commercial purposes.
- Sand foils
- Foils that provide night lighting: Made of PVC, it is an adhesive that cannot be easily torn. It is very efficient, economical and practical to promote products on the exterior of shops, windows and on the premises. Thanks to their economic price and practicality, they are frequently used in ads that will last for a short time. Depending on where they will be used, they vary in type, such as being transparent, pale, gray, or reflective in dark places.
It is used for internal or external digital printing, and is excellent for coverage in the area where it is applied.
- Foils that allow visibility from one side only:
This type of foil prevents the entry of light into the interior, so that whoever is outside cannot see who is inside but who inside can see outside.
After using the desired color, the foils are cut by machines to write or shape the shape to be ready to paste. Used in billboards, shop fronts and other places.
Foils for automobile covering:
It is a special type of foil that is abler to stick than regular foils and packs the place where it applied firmly. It can be used for white printing and is user with different colors and can be used without printing also. This product is mostly used to cover cars.
This product is good for decoration purposes, using cutting machines can form the writing, shape or logo you want.
These products, which have a transparency feature, are applied to protect the printed foils, and like all other types of foils are easy to install due to the presence of adhesive in the back. As traditional products have a white facade and a silver or black background, these dark colors prevent reflection of images in the back, so that they only show the new image.
Used in paper, print and print ads.
due to their effectiveness for short term ads these foils are the most preferred option, and even to advertise the sale and purchase of real estate and road advertising these foils are an excellent option.
In the manufacture of signs and some types of ads prefer to use these foils because of their resistance to tear, and because of the existence of spaces in these foils, they pass light, especially in places where the winds of these foils are suitable.
This type is a special type of vinyl, giving the place where it is applied a shiny oily appearance.
Used for cinema, theater, buying, selling and other advertising.
Print in open spaces
More details; www.ankapvcfilm.com/pvc-foil-manufacturer