PP Foil Production & Sale, Advantages & Specifications.
As Anka Dekor PVC Film, besides PVC materials, we also produce and sell high-quality PP foils. With extensive experience in the field of PVC production, we also offer PP foils according to your needs and requirements. So what is PP foil and what are the advantages and specifications of PP foil and how it is different from PVC materials. In this article, we are going to give you some information about this matter.
Both PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) and PP (Polypropylene) are different kinds of synthetic polymers. Both contain carbon and hydrogen but PVC also has chlorine elements in its basic structure.
PP has many applications and it is the second most widely produced kind of plastics in the world after polyethylene. It is similar to polyethylene but harder and more heat resistant. It is also more resistant to grease, oil, and chemicals such as organic solvents.
PP has a wide variety of usage areas such as construction, automotive industry, food industry, clothing, and medical pieces of equipment. Since PP has high heat resistance, containers used in microwave ovens are made of PP.
PP Specifications & Advantages
- PP is naturally flexible but it is also very tough. It is stretchable but hard to break. Garden furniture made of PP can be used for many years without any deformation.
- Polypropylene has more resistance to solvents and chemicals. So you can use PP, as a container for chemicals, corrosive, or concentrated acids.
- PP is heat resistant. So it can be used in lots of places in the construction and automotive industry where fire risks are high. Also, it can be used safely in the food industry as packaging or as a container to use in microwave ovens.
- PP can not easily stick to any surfaces. PVC coatings or PVC materials are more convenient to cover or coat wooden surfaces in order to increase life-cycle. PP can be used directly by molding or can be joined by welding.
- Polypropylene is not easily burned and if so, it makes harmless smoke. During a fire risk, when PP burns, it gives carbon dioxide and water as main products. It has low toxicity, so PP is a safer plastic than others.
- The manufacturing process is safer since no leads or other heavy metals are used. So it does not cause an environmental burden. PP is made up of carbon and hydrogen without any dangerous emissions. It is also recyclable through some processes. Even it is difficult to sort because it is pigmented or mixed with other resins, it can be recycled. So, using more PP can help to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
PP Production and Sale
PP is manufactured as a foil. It has a density of 0.92 g / cc. Basically it is transparent but can be produced in any colors according to your needs. It can also be manufactured from 250 up to 2000 microns. As Anka Dekor, with our experience and expertise in the market, we can produce the best quality of PP foils and PVC materials according to your requirements. We are proud to offer you our products at affordable prices, so you can be sure that you get more from the money you spend. As one of the best and leading company in Turkey, we are following the latest technology in our field and always developing our methods and techniques accordingly.
We offer the best and latest technology products to our customers. We serve you with quality production and timely delivery. Our goal is to maximize customer satisfaction, For this reason, we are trying to provide you the best service by keeping our motivation and energy constantly at a high level. With our highly skilled and expert employees, together with our experienced research and development team, we are striving to get better every day.