Everything you need to know about PVC Plastic
The use of PVC film is a product that is constantly increasing. Because it is a harmless product, PVC foil is used in every industry you can think of.
PVC is white in its natural form and is a very fragile product. PVC was first used in 1872. After 1950 it was used for commercial purposes. Nowadays, it is mostly used in the construction industry in the door and furniture coating industry. ankapvcfilm.com/pvc-door-foil
The PVC film used in the packaging industry has been widely used in recent years.
PVC density is higher than other plastics. From an economic point of view it is quite affordable. Hard PVC is very difficult to use. However, rigid PVC is a very durable product. So it is mainly used for finishing doors and furniture.
- PVC foil does not contain toxic material.
- PVC film that does not contain carcinogenic substances is very harmless.
With PVC Coating, it is easier and more flexible to color the PVC building components. Whether you are working with window profiles or large facade elements, the foil coating system ensures trouble-free processing with excellent surface quality. In addition, more color options are available. We provide coating services not only for PVC windows but also for doors, moldings and panels.
We serve you with quality production and timely delivery, color options in PVC Profile, Door and Moldings Coating. Please check our website to see our color options. Then you can contact us to order PVC foil.
Our goal is to maximize customer satisfaction, performance, efficiency and determination to make our growth continuous. For this reason, we are trying to provide you the best service by keeping our excitement, motivation and energy constantly at a high level.
Our mission is to provide the best quality service to our customers with our differences and innovative understanding, to always work for the best and to provide the best service with the newest colors, the most reasonable price every day.
Why Use PVC Foil?
PVC foil is a highly used product today. Because of its structural advantage, it has many different hardness levels. It is used in many different industries such as electrical cable coating, packaging industry, door and window coating with different structural features.
It is also preferred because of its superior resistance to abrasion.
It is a recyclable product of PVC film. Therefore, there is no harm to the environment.
Advantages of classic PVC foils
- Resistant to moisture and extreme temperatures. It is a hygienic material that prevents bacterial growth with its non-water absorbing structure.
- Easy to clean. It is sufficient to wash the dirt with the help of a sponge or cloth moistened with detergent in water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or bleach).
- Easy and fast installation saves time and economy.
- Does not catch fire easily.
- PVC foil is the most preferred product in door coating today.
- Usage area is very common.
- Due to its long-term durability, the field of use is becoming more and more widespread.
- Produced from materials that do not harm human health.
- It is also widely used in the field of digital printing.
- Different colors or transparent PVC foil production is available.
- It is used in different industries as it is used in different hardness grades.
As you can see, PVC film is a very useful product. Please contact Turkey’s best PVC foil manufacturer Anka Decor. ankapvcfilm.com/product/pvc-door-frame
For more; ankapvcfilm.com/contact-us