Are PVC Door Foils Robust?
PVC foils and various types of papers are known as polyurethane dispersion in an aqueous solution specially produced for bonding onto chipboard or MDF. This dispersion has high viscosity and good thixotropic properties to achieve good yield of the product in high pressure systems. Bonding is done by heat reactivation using membrane presses (3D). PVC foils can be produced specially for your home doors furniture. As Anka Dekor we are among the leading companies in the sector of PVC door foil and make exports to the whole world from Turkey. We offer you a more beautiful decoration with our PVC doors and furniture foils. Now let’s learn more about PVC foil.
- The foil material is a PVC backing adhesive which is mostly used for digital printing.
- Foil is preferred because it adheres to many surfaces without the need for any other material.
- Foil printing is used in many media such as building wall cladding, car cladding, car cladding, fair advertising stands, interior decoration, interior design, showcase advertising, advertising sticker.
What is Pvc Press Foil and the Types of PVC Pess Foil?
This type of foil vinyl is used only for indoor printing and is printed with water-based inks. Therefore, it is not used without lamination. The interior foil is similar in appearance to other foils, but an extra film is coated on it to retain ink. Thanks to this film, water-based ink can stand on the foil.
This type of foil vinyl is a commonly used product and is printed with solvent based inks. Because it is solvent based ink, it prints directly on the material and therefore no extra film is coated. Solvent Based ink may not fade for 1-5 years depending on the type of ink you use it means quality of ink.
- It has a hard and smooth surface.
- Lightweight structure provides ease of transportation, stocking, and application.
- It is not affected by adverse weather conditions and is extremely radical against damages caused by species such as fungi, mold, termite and bacteria.
- Lightweight, durable material, ideal for direct printing and lamination.
- Due to its smooth, durable surface, it is primarily used in high-quality sales, display and exhibition stands.
PVC membrane foils are resistant to very high temperatures, they can be used even for insulation purposes due to the structure of the interior and extremely positive feedbacks are received. It is one of the new generation productions with its economical prices, easy application feature, digital printing on it, light structure and high strength against all kinds of adversity.
As can be seen, PVC foils are very durable and robust materials. You can use it with peace of mind in your home decoration. This is why PVC door foils are produced. In addition, these products, which are the ideal solution for many purposes, are the most practical and advantageous solutions brought by the new generation inventions to the advertising and construction sector. Please contact Anka Dekor for more information.